Organic Maca root is a true nutrient packed superfood! Known as an adaptogen, the vitamin and mineral properties in maca root help the body combat stress and promote energy. Maca is also loaded with fiber and a good source of essential plant base protein.
Maca root belongs to the radish family, grown in the high elevations of the Andean Mountains of Peru. We work with organic farmers to source the highest quality raw maca on the market. Some of the many benefits of taking the maca root is; reduced stress, increased stamina, balance hormones and known to improve male libido while aiding in female reproduction. The adaptogenic properties in the Maca root are known to support individual needs on a individual basis.
- Botanical Name: Lepidium Meyenii
- Ingredients: Maca Root Powder (Lepidium meyenii)
- Certified: USDA Organic, Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Food Grade
- Allergens: Packaged in a facility that contains tree nuts (coconut)
- Storage Info: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Country of Origin: Peru
- Flavor: Nutty, malty flavor
- Suggested Use: Add to a smoothie, incorporate into a baking recipe, mix with your breakfast oats or pancakes or simply take a couple capsules!
- Nutrition Profile: Calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, iodine, copper, manganese, zinc, selenium, fatty acids and 19 other amino acids along with proteins and natural sugars. Maca also contains uridine, glucosinolates, glucotropaeolin, M-methoxyglucotropaeolin, and P-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate that contributes to aphrodisiac properties.
- Contains zero fillers, artificial flavor, colors or preservatives